Chobham Football Academy 2021-22
‘Achieving Excellence in both Academia and Sport’
The Chobham Football Academy was set up in 2018 aimed at 16-18-year-old students who wish to continue their studies whilst developing their football skills. The Football Academy Programme enables talented football players to access a structured programme of high-level training and fixtures whilst continuing to have the opportunity to study their chosen level 3 academic courses.
- A full-time programme (2 years) of football and education for students
- Players of a good school standard or above.
- Four hours of coaching every week.
- Access to first class training facilities on a full size 3G.
- Weekly matches in several cup competitions and League (ESFA trophy, London cup, Essex U19 Pratt cup, League cup and Essex County Schools & Colleges U19 League)
- Links to three local semi-professional football clubs
- Full time academic course – Level 3 CTEC Extended Diploma in Sport (equivalent to 3 A levels) and A-Level PE, as well as several other non PE specific courses in our ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated sixth form.
- Players will have the opportunity to attend a yearly tour to Holland, Spain or Italy.
- Players will receive a full package of playing and training kit, which is heavily subsidised.
- Chobham’s Sixth Form entry requirements
(Please see website www.chobhamacademy.org.uk )
- To be selected from one of two trial dates
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Boy’s Football Academy Trial Dates
Tuesday 26th January 2021 – 4:15pm – 5:15 pm
Tuesday 23rd February 2021 – 4:15 pm – 5:15 pm
If you would like further information or interested in attending a trial, please email: email@example.com (Director of Learning for PE)
https://youtu.be/mfnzZm657Dc - Match footage
https://youtu.be/4UN_TzqKaNg - Pre season